The Promoting Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income (PROMISE) demonstration and evaluation is a joint initiative of the U.S. Departments of Education, Health and Human Services, and Labor and the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The goals of PROMISE are to improve the provision and coordination of services and supports for youth Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients and their families. Ultimately, PROMISE aims to improve educational attainment, employment, and other outcomes for SSI youth and their families.
The page will provide information and resources for Wisconsin Promise Intake Coordinators (PICs) for use in recruitment, enrollment, and implementation of the Wisconsin Promise grant.
- Wisconsin Promise Universal Release of Information Form (pdf)
- Training opportunities are available through Promise…check them out!
- Wisconsin Promise DVR Contacts List or download the Wisconsin Promise DVR Contacts List.
- Wisconsin Promise Services Overview
- Promise Key Messages: Let Me Tell You About Promise
PIC Educational Materials
- Presentation - For Wisconsin Promise Intake Coordinators | 717 Downloads
- Promise Intake Process Flow Chart | 407 Downloads
Policies and Procedures
- Wisconsin Promise Evaluation FAQ | 827 Downloads
- Wisconsin Promise Procedures Manual Slides | 843 Downloads
- Online Enrollment Form (login required to access)
- Online Recruitment Site (login required to access)
- Eligible-by-city Promisewi | 401 Downloads
- Enrollment Gift Card Form | 557 Downloads
- Gift Card Form Directions | 478 Downloads
- Intake Participant Letter | 1055 Downloads
- Survey Gift Card Form | 482 Downloads
- Wisconsin Intake Form | 916 Downloads
- Wisconsin Promise Consent Form | 981 Downloads
- Wisconsin Promise Consent Form (Fillable PDF) | 392 Downloads
- Wisconsin Promise Intake Form (Fillable PDF) | 485 Downloads
- Wisconsin Promise Intake Form Instructions | 357 Downloads