Join us! Businesses have workforce needs and young adults with disabilities and other barriers have the skills and the desire to work. Join the discussion to help identify how to make these connections.
Date/Time: March 8, 2018 11am-1pm
Location: Hodag Lanes Banquet Center | 1843 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Find business solutions and resources to meet work-force needs.
- Make connections with community members.
- Help our community by identifying how to employ more young adults with barriers.
- Apply for Next Steps funding (up to $3,000) to support these efforts; up to 3 awards will be made.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employers, family members, educators, elected officials, youth/young adults with barriers, organizations/agencies serving youth
- 11:00-11:30 Welcome, Overview, & FREE Lunch
- 11:30-11:45 Employment Success Stories
- 11:45-12:45 Solutions and Next Steps: Group Discussion
- 12:45-1:00 Wrap Up